Monday 1 December 2014

Secret Santa Ideas

Secret Santa Ideas


Hello everyone!!

Last year I unintentionally done “Blogmas” where I blogged everyday until Christmas day. They were all Christmas related posts and I really enjoyed doing it even though it was a little harder than expected. It would make sense to do it again this year because I have a lot more people viewing my posts than I did last year but that is not the case. Since going to college and getting a job, I hardly have any time to sit down and put time into my blog, which is why in the last few months I have not been that active. I really thought I would do it again this year but I am not able to make that kind of commitment.  To make up for it I am planning to do as many blog posts as I can in December, most will be related to Christmas. I am hoping (fingers crossed) to do some Christmas baking posts because I have so many recipes that I am dying to share with you all.

This being the first Christmas post I have decided to kick it off with a Secret Santa gift guide. We are doing secret Santa in college this year and it can be hard to find gifts that are suitable to not only to your person but also to your budget. Our budget is £5, something I did not stick to and have gone over. Each item I am sharing with you today is under £10 to fit with most people’s budget. My guide is mainly aimed at females but if you do happen to get a male you could easily turn my ideas into male friendly. 

Socks - New Look , nail polish/ lip bullet tree decoration - Topshop, Soap & Glory Bauble - Boots, Bath bombs - Lush, Vanilla Bath Set - The Body Shop, Wine Gift Set - Tesco, the Snowman & the Dog white chocolate - Thorntons




No comments:

Post a Comment