Thursday 20 September 2012

Thursday Fun Day Quiz

Its the start of the September weekend which means i'm off school until Tuesday but go back on Wednesday 3rd :)


1.) Mood:
I feel terrible, I caught the cold the other day and don't feel much better

2.) What are you looking forward to most today?

Going to see Now is Good in the cinema today & a little bit of shopping with my friend Lorna. I read the book called Before I Die & they remade the film Now is Good based on it but changed the name for some reason. I think we may go for some lunch so looking forward to that aswell

3.) Someone is bringing you breakfast in bed, what is on the perfect tray? 

A big stack of chocolate chip pancakes, some blueberries and strawberries on top and a glass of milk :) yummy!!!!

4.) Current nail polish: 
Bourjois Paris - 9 (it doesn't have a name)

5.) Where do you keep your handbag when you are home? 
Behind my room door

6.) Current outfit: 
Navy & brown knitted jumper, dark wash jeans, fluffy socks & Black leather boots

7.) If you could try on any celeb's hairstyle for a day, whose would you choose? erm Katy Perry when she had the dark hair with blue and pink streaks :)

8.) Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?

Closed

9.) What is the last beauty product you finished?

It was my batiste boho dry shampoo 

10.) Weekly goals:

To try to recover from my cold, to finish all my homework before Saturday (so i have the weekend and monday and tuesday free) & take the dog to the park every day and not just when its dry

No comments:

Post a Comment