Friday 2 November 2012

Friday Funday


1.) Mood:
Tired.  Felt like all this week i havent had any sleep, i've nearly fell asleep in english the past 3 days :(

2.) What was the best part of your week?
Halloween disco/party on wednesday was pretty good, better than i expected and everyone looked amazing only disappointment was that i wasnt allowed to win best dressed again because i won last year which was pretty unfair but apart from that it was a good night

3.) If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic haircut?!
I would probably dye my hair blue, although i really like the colour and length of my hair so i wouldnt change it 

4.) Current nail polish:
Revlon Forbidden

5.) You're carving a pumpkin... what do you carve?
just a happy face i guess

6.) Current outfit:
purple long sleeve top and pj bottoms

7.) Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment?
not really havent watched tv in ages, i watch my wrestling online :)

8.) Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons?  How is it different for fall?
i go for darker lips in the fall and my eye make-up is a little darker

9.) Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
i dressed up as the Mad Hatter

10.) Weekly goals:
since its friday my weekly goals for next week is to try my best in my nabs and dont stress too much

No comments:

Post a Comment