Wednesday 2 October 2013

Never Regret Something That Once Made You Smile



Earlier this year I fell out with a girl that I called my best friend for the last 5-6 years of my life simply because life with her wasn't as fun as it used to be and I began to get closer with other people (there is a lot more to the story than that but I'll just leave those parts out). Since then we have both wiped each other out of our lives but that doesn't stop me thinking of the good times I once shared with her.This quote sums up how I feel at this point in time, even though I'm not friends with her doesn't mean I want to forget the memories or the special times we shared as friends because they made me happy at the time and I should be looking back at them and remembering them just as if I do with any other memories that are stored in my brain. This quote speaks simply of the truth and if you ever think of something that once made you happy and regret begins surrounds your thoughts, stop and think because you shouldn't regret that it happened just because it doesn't make you happy any more doesn't mean it never did.


Thanks for reading, K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment