Tuesday 1 October 2013

THE AUTUMN TAG

Over the last few months I have rather busy that my blog was abandoned, so to get back into the swing of things I'm going to do another tag because I really enjoy them and I seem to be good at them.

Over the last few days I have saw a lot of bloggers do the Autumn tag which I haven't a clue who started but since Autumn is my favourite season I thought I should do it.





THAUTUMN TAG



Favourite thing about it?
My favourite thing about autumn is Halloween, I love it. Halloween has always been my favourite simply because I love getting dressed up and going to parties.
I also love the darker/colder nights and days and it means I get an excuse to wear cosy jumpers. It also means Starbucks bring back my favourite drinks.

Favourite drink?
Pumpkin spice latte or salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks or hot lemonade with honey.

Favourite scent/candle?
I love anything with cinnamon or spice :) I really like cinnamon sticks by Yankee Candle.

  Best lipstick?
I love any kind of dark pinks or berry coloured lipsticks. I like the Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie as its just the perfect colour.

Go to moisturiser?
My moisturiser tends to stay the same throughout the year as my skin doesn't really like the thought of change. I use the Liz Earle skin repair moisturiser.


 Go to colours for the eyes? 

I opt for golden browns and copper colours this time of the year :) I'm thinking I may add a little bit of purple eye liner to spice up my eyes this Autumn.

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
Lately I have been really loving One Republic & The 1975, these two bands are the most listened to on my iTunes.

Favourite outfit to wear?
I love wearing skater dresses, thick black tights and boots or big jumpers, jeans and boots with a chunky scarf to finish the look off.

Autumn treat?
This question confuses me because does it mean treat being food or something I want to buy myself. Food wise it would have to be monkey nuts or candy apples as they always remind me of my childhood days and going out trick or treating for Halloween. For something I want to buy myself would be a new coat as the one I've had since last year is looking so good any more as its slightly faded and way too big for me so I'll have to invest in a new one, oh and a new scarf.

Favourite place to be?
Curled up in my bed with my laptop on my knee and a cup of hot lemonade and honey in my hand :) I wish I had a tree house though so I could sit out in it with a blanket and enjoy the cooler temperatures of Autumn.


Hope you enjoyed reading K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment