Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday; Beauty Scenario Tag

Hello everyone!! I recently saw Eden from beautybyeden do the Beauty Scenario Tag and decided to do it aswell so here is my answers :

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I would keep Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and Rimmel match perfection

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would probably leave it, I hate telling people things like that.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Mac Cockney. Its just so pretty!!

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I'm still in my teenage years and when I was younger I never really wore makeup. I would probably wear my hair down a lot more because I always wore it in a ponytail.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I'm the type of person that would definitely complain and demand a refund. 

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup 
I would probably pack my Urban Decay naked basics palette. Its got all the colours I need and its pretty small so thats a plus side. 

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry- everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My Mac Cockney lipstick

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

This is a tough one because its a friend so I probably would just pretend I hadn't noticed 

Thanks for reading and I tag everyone to do this!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment