Tuesday 8 April 2014

What I Have Been Pinning!!

Hello everyone!! I thought I would do another "What I have been pinning?". I really enjoyed doing the last one I did and I'm thinking of making it a thing on my blog even if I do it once a month?


Being a major WWE fan this shocked me. I've heard that before retiring the Undertaker wanted his Wrestlemania streak to be broken and supposedly in 2010 he chose Brock Lesnar to do it. For anyone who watched Wrestlemania on Sunday night/Monday morning will have been as shocked as me, for the streak to be broken in the way it did has crushed mine and the WWE universe's hearts but the legend will never die.



On a happier note, these cupcakes are so cute. I made easter cookies on Sunday but I may have to make these rather soon (or similar).



 How pretty are these nails? Perfect for Spring!!



 I have been lusting over some midi skirts lately. This outfit is rather pretty but I don't think it would suit me very well.



 The colour of these running shoes is perfection <3



This may be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen.

Thank you for reading & I hoped you enjoyed seeing some of the photos I have pinned. Remember to check out my pinterest which you can find here.

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment