Wednesday 24 September 2014

Autumn TAG!!





Hello everyone!!

Today I am going to be doing the Autumn Tag 2014 that I seen a few people do and  decided because I love tags & Autumn I would do it. As it is autumn and of course that is my favourite season I thought it would be appropriate to do an Autumn Tag. 

  1.    Ok, we are talking coffees – what is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks? 
I love Pumpkin spice lattes; they are delicious and always make me feel so cosy. Every time I get it, I automatically have a smile on my face because it just makes me so happy. I also love the smell of it when I open the lid, it just screams AUTUMN!!!!

2.    Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves.
As soon as it starts to get colder, I tend to start buying beanie hats. They are a staple for autumn/winter time, they make your head warm but some of them are awesome looking. I love the ones with a bobble at the end.

3.    Music – what is your favourite music to listen to during autumn?
My music taste does not really change throughout the year apart from Christmas time when I sing Christmas songs all day. Autumn time just calls for the same music I listen to all year round.

4.    Perfume – what’s your favourite scent for this time of year?
This is a hard one... I do not have any perfumes that smell of autumn scents but lately I have been loving Philosophy Living Grace. Even though it is a rather fresh scent and normally associated with summer, I have been wearing it a lot lately.

5.    Candles – what scents will you be burnings this season?
Anything with Cinnamon & Pumpkin in it is all I burn. When I was in NYC earlier in the year I picked up a couple of Bath and Body Works candles in Mahogany Teakwood and have saved them just for Autumn. 

6.    What do you love most about Autumn?
Crunchy leaves & Halloween are my favourite!!! I also love the colours (oranges, burgundy, purples etc), pumpkins, the changing of the leaves, baking things with cinnamon flavours. Oh, I just love everything about autumn.

7.    Favourite makeup look?
I love darker lips, like a berry colour. I really like using a lot warmer colours such as orange in my eye makeup as I think it just looks so pretty.

8.    What are you looking forward to most in autumn?
I am so looking forward to HALLOWEEN this year, even though I always do. I'm most excited about all the things I have planned to bake. When I was younger, we used to always carve pumpkins but as the years went on that tradition faded, so maybe this year I will carve one again.

Thank you all for reading & I hope you do it too!!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment