Wednesday 19 February 2014

Motivational Quote #4



Hello everyone!! Sometimes I feel like its good to have a really good laugh, the kind of ones when tears are streaming down your face and your stomach hurts so much but it feels good and you can't control yourself any longer because its just too funny to stop. Thats my favourite type of laughing, it lets me loosen up my muscles and just have a little bit of happiness for a while. Yesterday was one of those days when I laughed like that and it made me feel good, it was during one of my study periods and if I'm honest I can't even remember what me and my friend Scott were laughing at but by the time I calmed down a little I couldn't move because my sides were in agony from all that laughing. Today find something that will make you cry from laughter because it will make your day a whole lot better.

Thanks for reading!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment