Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentine's Day Box Swap - The Goodies!!

Hello everyone!! 

If you remember I wrote this post about a Valentine's day box swap that Lucie from fatbeautyx and Samantha from mascaraandcakes   were hosting & I was taking part. So on Valentine's day I received my box from the lovely Rachael from Allthelittlethingsx. I've read her blog for a while now & I love it, the style and presentation of her blog is just lovely. She is also very pretty and has beautiful hair so you should definitely check her blog out. I'm so thankful for everything that she got me and I love each product she picked out for me, so thank you so much Rachael.


 Very sparkly!!!!!

 The inside with a lovely little letter.

 Think Pink Bath Ballistic from Lush which smells amazing, I don't actually own a bath but found out if I just break it up I can use it in the shower.

 Mustache tissues. If anyone knows me they will know I love mustaches which makes these even more awesome and they are so handy to put in my school bag.

 Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. She said she swears by this and I did as well until I missed placed mine so now I have a replacement.




 Topshop lipstick in Really Ruby. I'm a huge fan of red lipsticks after falling in love with Mac's cockney so this may become a new favourite very soon.

 Nivea Hand cream



 Bourjois Bronzing Powder. This product is one that my sister introduced me to and I only ever use her so its perfect that I now have my own one and it smells amazing.

Lastly, Rachael also got me a cute heart shaped chocolate lolly from Thorntons which has been eaten and it was delicious  Thank you once again Rachael I loved everything and can't wait to try out my new products.



I am incredibly thankful for my box and had a great experience participating in the Valentine's Day box swap and can't wait to try out my new products. I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing what I received.

K<3

1 comment: