Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sorry this is only a quick post but i just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and hope everyone had a lovely day doing whatever they done and got lots of lovely presents.
I spend it with my family at my Gran's and had a lovely dinner made by my Gran.
I'm so thankful for all my gifts this year just like every year, many people take things like presents for granted and we shouldn't, there is many people out there that don't get to experience the Christmases i have and my heart goes out to them. I also hope the troops out there fighting for my country have a lovely day and the families of those who can't spend Christmas with their love ones are happy and have a nice day and know that i am thinking of them.

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment