Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Post #6

Hello everyone!! I hope you had a lovely week. I finally picked a song for my audition and have went with Out Here on my Own from Fame, a song I normally wouldn't have went for but I changed up the pace of the song to fit my voice and love how it sounds. The original is down below if you would like a little listen.


Today we had another little adventure only this time it was to the Kelvingrove Art Galleries & Museum and this place is filled with great art work. We mainly focused on just the bottom floor as my little cousins were getting a little bored looking at the art and much preferred the animals downstairs. The place was rather busy today which made it difficult for you to see anything. Although it was nice to have a little explore as I haven't been for a while and some things I had bypassed on my previous visits.


I can't believe it's now February, its just insane how fast January went past. It just doesn't feel right, I feel like I need to have Bernard's watch (if you remember that leave a comment below) and stop it so I can slow down time a little bit. It means that this month my prelims start and then its not too long till my real exams and this is the stage where I begin to freak out a little bit because I'm just not ready for all this.

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely week!!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment