Monday 29 September 2014

Autumn Wishlist

Autumn Wishlist

Hello everyone!!


Today I have a little autumn wish list for y'all. Lately I have been lusting over a few items for the autumn season and thought I would share them with you. The first being a new autumn/winter jacket, it is a navy parka from H&M and I love it. I seen this greyish jumper from H&M the other day in store and fell in love but they did not have my size so I’m on the hunt for this but it is so cosy and would be perfect for the colder weather. The next two items are beauty products, a nail polish and an eye shadow. The nail polish is from the Barry M gelly range in Paprika and it is this gorgeous burnt orange colour, perfect for autumn. The eye shadow is cranberry from MAC, my sister owns this but I hate having to ask her for it so I think its time I bought my own. The next thing is from the new Zoella beauty range and its one of her makeup bags; I love the design of this and think it’s really cute. I do not really need a new makeup bag but I love this one. The last thing is a candle from Village Candle and it’s in the scent spiced pumpkin. I love all things pumpkin scented so I cannot wait to smell this.

No comments:

Post a Comment