Sunday 26 October 2014

5 Things That Made My Week!!

5 Things That Made My Week

1. Getting my tattoo and falling in love with it. For a long time I have been wanting a tattoo but after winning a voucher for a local tattoo studio, I decided to finally go for it. I got a Daisy chain wrapped around my wrist and it’s beautiful, I can’t stop looking at it.

2. Going to my first job interview and getting the job. I had my job interview on Monday and was so nervous but it went amazingly. As it was my first interview, I did not know what to expect but the woman who interviewed me was great. I found out on the Wednesday that I got the job and I could not be happier. It is only a job for Christmas but it is better than nothing and there is always a chance of getting kept on permanent.

3. My anatomy exam being cancelled. Yes, I do wish that I got it out the way but it was a huge relief to hear the words from my lecturer that it was cancelled. It means I get an extra week to study for it so I will for sure pass.

4. Getting tickets for the Glasgow Christmas Lights switch on. Every year I always I go along with my cousin who gets the tickets but this year I managed to get them for myself. After looking on facebook, I seem to be the only one who did because I do not know anyone else who got them. Its always fun to go see them getting switched on even though it rains nearly every year.

5. Friday night with the squad. My friends and I are now known as the “SQUAD” and on Friday night we had one of the best nights ever at the student union. I love going out with my friends for a drink or two and having such a laugh. We took over the jukebox and played songs from the 80s which was great as we were the only ones singing.

Thank you for reading what made my week this week and I hope you all had a lovely week!!


K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment