Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Christmas Tag


#1-What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love seeing all the pretty Christmas lights up everywhere, I love going out and spending money on gifts for others :) Decorating my tree, going ice skating and going to the Christmas markets aswell

#2-What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
A lovely soft golden eye with a bit of shimmer and a bold red lip

#3-Real tree or fake tree?
I don't think i've ever had a real tree which is a real shame because i love the smell of them, its always been fake trees i've had so i guess my answer has to be fake :)

#4-Giving presents or receiving presents?
Definitely giving! I do also like receiving but one of my favourite things to do is to give. I like the whole feeling of buying gifts for others and wrapping it up in pretty paper with special bows and seeing their faces light up with they open that gift you bought for them certainly makes my Christmas that little bit better.

#5-Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?
Christmas morning :) 

#6-Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I love making handmade cards but this year i bought mine because i seen some cute little ones in Tesco I just had to buy. 

#7-What is your favourite Christmas film?
It has to be "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", its my all time favourite Christmas film and in my top ten films :) I do also love the home alone series, elf, nightmare before Christmas, the Santa clause's, Fred Clause etc

#8-What is your favourite Christmas food?
Stuffing is my favourite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment