Saturday 23 November 2013

Liebster Award!!


Hello Everyone! First of all I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog, I don't blog that much but by being nomintated for this award makes me want to continue. I was nomintated by the lovely Franchesca from CityMermaid so thank you very much, please go check her blog because its one of my favourites to read.

Liebster Award Rules!

  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post
  4. Let the bloggers you have nominated know they are nominated
  5. No tag backs!
  6. 11 Random Facts!
My 11 facts

1. I have 3 older sisters, I'm the baby.
2. I have an obsession with WWE and Disney .
3. My ultimate dream in life is to continue with acting as a career.
4. I have a Staffordshire bull terrier named Sasha and I love her to pieces.
5. I have webbed feet which is irritating if people buy me toe socks because I can't wear them.
6. Country music is my favourite type of music.
7. I think I'm addicted to sprite and coffee.
8. My gran is my idol.
9. I visited Auschwitz last year and it was the most life-changing experiences I have ever had.
10. I constantly compare myself to others.
11. My favourite film is Beetlejuice.

Questions from CityMermaid

1. Favourite place you've ever visited? Orlando, Florida
2. Favourite Food? Would either have to be chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in parma ham or mango
3. Favourite song at the moment? anything by the 1975
4. What are you afraid of? nothing, I'm fearless
5. Favourite clothing store? newlook, primark or river island
6. What is something you hate? olives
7. Coffee or Tea? Coffee
8. Favourite pizza topping? pineapple and pepperoni or spicy chicken
9. Morning or Night person? Morning person for sure
10. Favourite Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)? Sprite
11. Favourite Book? The Harry potter Series

My Nominations

mascaramelodies
amypriddle
nuggetstumpblog
indiecindyway
beautyforthebeauty
cantbuymelovvve
clarabellerose

My Question for Nominees!


1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

2. Favourite animal?
3. Favourite starbucks drink?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go & who would you take?
5. Must have skin product for winter?
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
7. When do you normally put up your Christmas tree?
8. What is your all time favourite nail polish?
9. What kind of music do you listen to?
10. Have you ever met any celebrities? If so who?
11. What are you most looking forward to in the future?

Thanks once again to Francesca from CityMermaid for nominating me, please remember to check out her blog x


K<3


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete