Sunday 1 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

Hello everyone I seen recently that Floresymoda and Youralmostalice created Christmas tags so I combined the questions and took out some duplicates  This tag is the best way to kick off December and get into the Christmas spirit.




1. FAVOURITE WINTER NAIL POLISH
I’ve picked three for this question, Ciaté Sand Dune, Essie Leading Lady and OPI Dutch ya just love OPI?


2. FAVOURITE WINTER LIP PRODUCT

I love my Mac Cockney I have, its my perfect red lip color


3. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
I love any colour of nails with a glittery accent on you ring finger


4. MOST WORN WINTER CLOTHING PIECE
Jumpers, cosy jumpers


 5. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ's?)
On Christmas morning I wear my pyjamas to open my presents then get a little dressed up for going to my Grans for Christmas dinner in the afternoon.


6. MOST WORN WINTER ACCESSORY
My topshop grey hat I got last year


7. FAVOURITE WINTER SCENT OR CANDLE
anything that smells like gingerbread or cinnamon


8. FAVOURITE WINTER BEVERAGE
Gingerbread latte, yum!!!

9. ALL TIME FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY MOVIE
The Grinch is my favourite but I also love the Home Alone(s), Jingle All the Way, The Santa Clause movies, ELF, Arthur’s Christma & Christmas with the Kranks.


10. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY SONG
The whole of Brad Paisley’s Christmas album is my favourite.


11. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FOOD / TREAT
Everything my Gran makes on Christmas day, mince pies and these chocolate covered gingerbread stars that I buy in tesco but can’t remember their correct name.


12. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS DECORATION THIS YEAR
I have a nutcracker tree ornament I got last year and I love it


13. WHAT’S AT THE TOP OF YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST?
A Macbook pro but since that wish will never come true its theatre tickets and some makeup bits, nothing too interesting

14. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
Playing out in the snow for sure

15. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?

Love it, I like making the presents look all pretty by adding bows and ribbon

16. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY THIS YEAR?
The same as every year I think, going to my Gran’s for Christmas dinner

17. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

Christmas markets, going to George Square to go ice skating, putting up my Christmas tree and decorating my house/room and spending time with my family

Hope you enjoyed reading & if you do it send me a link in the comments so I can read your answers 

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment