Hello everyone!! I thought I would show you some of the things on my wishlist this year, I took items from each category on my list & made a little collage.
1. Tartan dress - This one is from new look and I've seen it in stores and love it, its such a pretty dress and fits in with the tartan trend aswell.
2. Camera Lens Mug - I have wanted one of these for the longest time. Its such a novelty gift but it represents my love for photography.
3. Edge You Think You Know Me DVD - I am a major wrestling fan and Edge is one of my favorites so it wouldn't be right if I didn't own his DVD.
4. Mini Zara Office Bag - There was a massive hype on the blogging world a few months ago for the original office bag from Zara but I much prefer the smaller one as its cute but very practical. I have been needing a new bag for a few months as my last few bags zips are broken so this would be perfect.
5. Topshop Lipstick in Screen Siren - I have only ever owned nail polish from the Topshop makeup range and when I seen this colour of lipstick I just knew I had to add it to my Christmas list.
6. Chunky Knits Wash Bag - This must be the cutest wash/makeup bag I've seen and I feel the need to own it as my other makeup bags don't live up to this standard.
What have you asked for this Christmas?
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the items on my Christmas wishlist this year. Have a lovely day!!