Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Excitement!!


Do you ever just get so festive and excited about Christmas you can't contain yourself? Well that has been me this week; suddenly I got this feeling about how excited I was about Christmas. Over the last few years, I have not gotten this feeling and was beginning to think the spirit of Christmas had disappeared and the true meaning of Christmas was lost but not this year. I can officially say I think I am done with my Christmas shopping this year (which is a first) unless I truly want to spoil people this year. I have been singing Christmas songs non-stop and have bought a few festive jumpers. The only thing I have not done yet is put my decorations up but only two more days for me and then I can get my tree up and things. This year is the first year in a while that I can truly go out on Christmas presents for people and not worry about money problems, which has been lovely. It is also the first year that I have had a job therefore I have experienced Christmas shopping from behind the scenes in a way, dealing with other peoples shopping problems rather than my own. Next week is the last week of college of 2014 and I am so ready for a little break, it’s been a crazy experience the last few months but I need to relax for a while. I cant wait to finish up so I can probably get into wrapping presents and doing some festive baking/crafts. I am planning on making some cookies and cupcakes with my little cousins then hopefully making some clay baubles for their tree. I have planned a full day for us to do exciting things but knowing me something will come up and I will not get round to doing it. The purpose of this post is to really say how exciting the festive season is for me this year and I hope that every year will be like this. I also wanted to break up my posts before I post another Christmas tag post. I know tags are repetitive on my blog but when I have been as busy as I have been trying to get posts up has been a difficult task therefore tags are easy to put up. Once I have finished from college though I’ll have a little more time to put that extra bit of effort into my posts.

Thanks for reading & I hope you have a lovely day!!


K<3

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas lovely, I hope it was a wonderful one <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas & a happy new year when it comes :) xxx

      Delete