Sunday 14 December 2014

Would you Rather?; Christmas Edition


Hello everyone!! I saw this "Would You Rather; Christmas Edition" circling around the blogging world and thought I would give it a go as well. I love playing would you rather and it can be quite funny haha.
Hope you enjoy reading!!

Have to sing Jingle Bells loudly every time you walk into a room or wear a Santa Suit to work/school every day for a week?
I would wear a Santa suit every day for a week because its not that bad as having to sing every time to you enter a room. As much as I love singing, wearing the santa suit sounds more fun.


Not celebrate Christmas this year or not celebrate your birthday this year?

I am going to go with not celebrate my birthday (next year), 19 birthdays are not that exciting. I'll still turn a year older just not celebrate it right?


Have Frosty the Snowman for a friend or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Frosty would melt after a while and that would mean I'd lose him as my friend so I'll go with Rudolph even though I am not his biggest fan.

Have Mistletoe hanging in your bedroom doorway, or have a large decorated Christmas Tree in your bedroom doorway?
The tree would get in the way and would be difficult to get past. The mistletoe would be a nice little decoration haha.

Write a Five Paragraph Essay about the meaning of Christmas or solve a page of Christmas themed maths problems?
As weird as this sounds this is a tough one haha. I really enjoy writing essays for some reason and doing maths problems can actually be fun if they aren't too hard. I’ll go with the essay I guess.





Have a job wrapping presents at the mall or have a job taking photographs of children sitting on Santa's lap at the mall?

I love photography so taking the pictures even though that is a little creepy. I enjoy wrapping presents as well but after a while I get bored and end up wrapping the presents up any old way so they turn out a little messy. I do like putting pretty ribbon and things like that on my parcels but I'll stick to the picture taking.


See The Nutcracker or Dance in the Nutcracker?
I have always wanted to see The Nutcracker. I am an actor not a dancer therefore wouldn't want to dance in it.


Be given £100 for Christmas to spend on yourself or be given £1000 before Christmas to buy presents for other people?

I'll take the £1000 to spend on other people, I love buying presents for people that aren't myself. Its so much fun buying something for someone else.

Have a nose that glows red like Rudolf's or have pointy ears like an elf?

If I had a nose that glowed it would be easier to notice therefore I would be called names all the time whereas if I had pointy ears I could just cover them with my hair.

Be one of Santa's Elves or be one of Santa's Reindeer?

I’d prefer to be an elf. I mean a flying reindeer is pretty cool but working in Santa’s workshop sounds like great fun!!

Thank you so much for reading & hope you have a lovely day!!


K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment