Thursday 16 January 2014

Happy Birthday Gran


Hello everyone!! Today is my Gran's 75th birthday and it just wouldn't be right if I didn't write a post about her. She is my favourite person in the world, shes my best friend. Ever since I was younger I have always been close to her, we share a bond that is so strong. I'm her tinkerbell and shes my idol. I don't know what I would do without her if I'm honest, she makes my days worth living. My gran is the strongest person I know, shes put up with so much and been through a lot but she still puts a smile on her face and mine. If I didn't have my gran I don't actually know where I would be, she supports me so much and always tells me she is proud of me. Last night I got an email saying I have an audition for Edinburgh Napier university and she was more excited than me, shes the person that I want to achieve my dreams for. I want to do her proud by following my dreams. I love my gran and she deserves the very best. 

Happy birthday Gran!! I love you very much

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment