Tuesday 28 January 2014

Liebster Award #2

Hello everyone!! I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time by the lovely Holly from littlemisswheely, thank you so much Holly and I hope everyone goes and checks out her blog. This is a great way for blogs under 200 followers to gain some recognition and meet some new people along the way.



Holly's questions;

1. Who is your favourite author? 
I really like J.K Rowling, Catherine McPhail, John Green and I have a few others but those are the main ones I guess.

2. What was the first make-up product you ever bought?
It was probably some cheap little lip gloss or nail polish as a child. I think my first proper purchase was a miss sporty nail polish.

3. If you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The 1975's album for sure

4. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Oh I have lots!!! Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Jim, Joe Sugg, Alfie, Ingrid, Fleur, Lindsey (beautybaby44) are just a few that I really like watching.

5. What was your favourite holiday?
Favourite holiday as in like Christmas and things would probably be Halloween because I love dressing up and having parties but if you mean holidays as in going on holiday it would be when I went to Florida for the first time in 2005. It was truly magical and was the most amazing time in my life.

6. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
Drama, I love acting and hopefully one day pursue it as a career although I don't particularly like my teacher but I love the subject.

7. What is your fashion staple?
Skinny jeans are probably the only thing I wear but I love them. I practically live in them (well when I'm not wearing my pyjamas)

8. What make-up item can't you leave the house without?
Lip Balm or mascara, they are a must!!!


9. What are your opinions on TV talent shows?
I really love watching the auditions and really like watching the shows although I do think most of the time they are a fix and the winners never really get anywhere compared to the runners up so its a bit of a waste of time. I still watch them every year even though I complain about them each week.

10. In three words, describe your personality.
Awesome, crazy, ambitious 

11. Do you like to stick to trends or experiment with make-up/fashion?
I do neither really, I tend to just stick to the same things and never really branch out. I like to stay with simple makeup looks and my fashion sense is pretty standard.

My Questions;

1. Who is your favourite Disney character?
2. What is one quote you live by?
3. If you went on Come Dine with Me, what would be on your menu?
4. What is your favourite genre of music?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Name 5 of your favourite songs?
7. Are you a cat or dog type of person?
8. What is your favourite perfume?
9. Have you ever met any celebrities? If so who?
10. Favourite nail polish brand & colour from that brand?
11. What is your favourite city and why?

My nominations;


Hope you enjoyed this post & thanks again to Holly for nominating me.

K<3

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with all the same YouTubers! haha. Congratulations on being nominated such an awesome feeling I'm sure :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thats cool, I love watching them. Yeah it is a nice feeling & I'm so thankful to those that have nominated me.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award! :)

    P.S. Please can you remove your captcha from your blog so it is easier to comment on the posts!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination!! <3

    -Renee xxx

    ReplyDelete