Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Post .. #3

Hello everyone!! I'm really enjoying doing a post every Sunday, it lets me reflect on what has happened this week. This week I started back at school after the Christmas break, I hate going back after a holiday. 
It was also my uncle's funeral on Tuesday, it was a really sad day but the service was really nice and the minister who done the service is my school minister and he tried to put a little bit of humour and happiness into what he was saying about my uncle which was nice. It was the first funeral I had ever been to and didn't really know what to expect, I didn't think I would of cried as much as I did. 

I mentioned in my last post that I would do a post on Graze, which is a little box you pay for and it comes through your door filled with healthy little snacks. I accidentally ate some things out of it before I took pictures so I'll hopefully remember next friday when I get my box to take pictures before I open it. The snacks are really good and you can choose what you would like in each box. This week I received Jaffa cake flapjacks - these tasted exactly like a chocolate orange and they were delicious, Cookies and cream - this contained mini cookies, hazelnuts, white chocolate buttons and sunflower seeds, this was really nice aswell, Korai Chutney - this was interesting, it was little curry bites and chutney, not too sure if I enjoyed it or not and lastly I received BBQ pistachios - I really enjoyed the flavouring of these. I also have a little code which will let you get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free - the code is KATELY618.

I also discovered a new show called Orange is the New Black which is a netflix original show and I love it. I watched Ingrid or missglamorazzi's video on her favourites from 2013 and she mentioned this show so I decided to check it out, I'm only on the 3rd episode but so far I'm really enjoying it. I must say though it does involve mature content so do bear that in mind if you do choose to watch it. Its about a woman who has self surrendered into prison and follows her experiences during her sentence. If you do watch it please tell me what you think of it. 

My gran's birthday is on thursday so hopefully we are doing something for it, I know her sister is coming up from London as a surprise for her which will be good. My mum is thinking of going for a meal and later in the week I'll have a post showing some pictures of it. 

I hope you all had a lovely week and next week is just as good.

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment