Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year everyone!! I can't believe its 2014 already, 2013 really flew in. I have so much planned for 2014, New York, Prom, Belgium, Dolly Parton, moving to Inverness (hopefully) and so much more, I think this is really my year.

I have some new year resolutions that I want to share with you so here goes;

1. Lose some weight/get fit - I feel like everyone has the resolution and I had it last year aswell. I did work out a lot last year and I hope to continue this year so I can finally be happy with my body.

2. Take a lot more pictures - I feel as though I hardly ever use my DSLR so this year I really want to use it as much as possible.

3. Stress less - This year I really want to relax a little more rather than stressing over nothing, during exam time last year I lost it and really got myself into a state over exams when I didn't really have to. I'm going to try my hardest this year to not have any panic attacks or be stressed.

4. Do well in my exams - I really want to do well in my exams this year so I don't feel so terrible when my results come through. I want to achieve my dreams of going to university to study acting and in order to do just that I will have to pass my exams which hopefully I will do.

5. Adventure more - I feel as though I never go on adventures to new places so this year I'm going to. Even if its just to places around Scotland thats fine as long as I go to new places.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my new year resolutions and if you have made any yourself leave them below in the comments. I hope you all had a lovely new year and 2014 is full of exciting things for you!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment