Sunday 22 December 2013

Sunday post: Catch Up #1

Hello everyone!! I decided as it's Sunday to do a little catch up of how my week has been.

This week has been so busy that I have had hardly any sleep or just sit down time and I thought today would be the day to do it but I completely forgot that tonight I'm off to see Calvin Harris and Tiesto at the Hydro in Glasgow. I have been so looking forward to it since the day we bought the tickets but I found out today that I'm going to be sitting myself due to my sister getting tickets nowhere near each other so now I don't really want to go. Maybe tonight when I go it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be.

I have finished all my Christmas shopping which means I don't have to go out at last minute for gifts which is fantastic. Every year I normally panic at the last minute because I have forgot to get something an end up stressing out about it but this year I won't have to. The only thing I'm not organised with is my wrapping, I just can't be bothered to wrap presents. I'm not the best at wrapping anyway but I just can't bring myself to get the presents wrapped. Hopefully by Monday night I'll be finished so I can just laze about on Tuesday. 

Tomorrow I think my older sister and I are going to be doing some baking, we are hoping to make some Christmas cupcakes, mince pies and gingerbread men or a gingerbread house. I love baking at Christmas, it gets me in the festive mood and makes me really happy. Last year I made some peppermint bark from a recipe I found on Pinterest and it turned out fantastic and was a great hit with my friends and family but this year I just want to try some other recipes out and hopefully they will turn out just as good.

I've also been hit with some good news today which is it's suppose to be snowing on Christmas Day which is awesome!! I love snow and when it was a white Christmas in 2010 it was great, it made the day a whole lot better. I know a lot of people don't like the snow but I'm the opposite, it makes me smile like crazy.

I hope you enjoyed reading my little Sunday catch up and I'm thinking of doing these more often. If you like the idea of making these posts a regular thing leave a comment below telling me your thoughts. Have a lovely day x

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment