Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Books for Children


Hello everyone, this year for the children in my family I decided to get them some books as their presents. Hope you enjoy & take some ideas x


This book is about when Santa sets off to deliver the presents and he leaves poor Christmas Bear behind, the story follows the adventures of the bear on its mission to reach Tom's house before Christmas morning.


Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Its such a classic and every child should read it.


I'm sure I had the jolly postman books when I was younger, this one is about him delivering Christmas greeting to various fictional characters.


I loved Angelina when I was younger & this book is perfect for any little girl at Christmas time all about a magical little mouse wanting to fulfil her dreams.


A classic book about a grumpy character who hates Christmas and tries to steal it for the residents of Whoville.


I loved Mog when I was younger and every year I always got a new one, the book is based around a cat named Mog escaping the crazy Christmas spirit.

I know if I was a child I would be delighted to recieve any of the above books.

Hope you enjoyed reading x

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment