Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Tag...

Hello everyone!! Yesterday I know I said I would post the pictures from the pantomime today but I haven't had time to upload them on to my laptop but hopefully I'll post them soon. Today I'm going to be doing another Christmas tag which I seen Jenna from chicgeekdiary do so I thought I would do it aswell.


What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love everything, getting to spend some time with family, the atmosphere  the lights/decorations, just everything about it really.

When you were a kid, what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Some biscuits or a mince pie & a glass of milk for Santa & a carrot for Rudolph

Do you and/or your family have any Christmas traditions?
Going to my Grans on Christmas day is the main tradition and really the only one we have.

When decorating, do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating?
Small amount, mostly just a tree and some lights around the house nothing too major.

What is your favourite Christmas dinner food?
Everything is my favourite!! I love pigs in blankets, they are simply delicious and I like turkey with gravy and potatoes and everything else we normally have.  

What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I have too many and I have done a post on my favorite Christmas movies if you want to go have a little look.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Born  on Christmas Day by Brad Paisley. I love how the song starts off with him singing as a boy and then goes onto him singing now, its a special song that I listen to on repeat in the lead up to Christmas

What was your favourite gift you've ever received?
My DSLR camera that I received last year. Its my pride and joy!!

What is your favourite memory?
Spending time with my family every year is my favourite, it reminds me of how grateful I really am to actually spend Christmas with my family.

Does it snow where you live?
Yeah it does, sometimes it doesn't stick because it's normally been raining just before it so the ground is already too wet which sucks.

Do you own an "ugly holiday sweater"?
Nope but I'm going to buy one in about half an hour because tomorrow at school is Christmas jumper day so I need to go buy one.

Hot chocolate or eggnog? 
I have never tried eggnog and I don't think I ever will if I'm honest, it just doesn't appeal to me so hot chocolate. I love putting whipped cream and marshmallows on top/

Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?
I haven't, I'm never actually seen real mistletoe which may sound like a shock but sadly it's true.

I hope you all enjoyed reading and I tag you to do it aswell!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment